The Asian Poker Tour Poker Cruise 2016 will be held from September 29 – October 2, 2016 at the Arc de Triomphe VIP Room on board the Rex Fortune Cruise which is docked in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
*All amounts in HKD
|Thursday, Sep 29|
|9:30 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event Day 1A||10,000||1,000|
|11:45 PM||Main Event Mega Satellite “1 in 5”||2,200||100|
|Friday, Sep 30|
|9:30 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event Day 1B||1,000|
|11:45 PM||Hyper Deep Stack Turbo 1 (Event 1)||1,000||100|
|Saturday, Oct 1|
|9:30 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event Day 2|
|11:45 PM||Monster Stack No Limit Hold’em Final Day (Event 2)||4,000||400|
|Sunday, Oct 2|
|9:30 PM||Monster Stack No Limit Hold’em Final Day (Event 2)|
|10:00 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event FINAL DAY|
|11:45 PM||Hyper Deep Stack Turbo 2 (Event 3)||1,000||100|
- Main Event Re-Entry Policy:
- Same Day Re-Entry is ALLOWED before the start of Round 7.
- Day 1B allows players qualified to Day 2 to re-enter.
- Players qualifying to Day 2 with multiple stacks must play the largest stack while the lesser stack/s will be removed from play.
- ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Satellite
- Main Event will be paid to the nearest HKD 1,000; all other events to the nearest HKD 100
- Close of Registration
- Main Event and Side Event registration will close at the start of round 7.
- Satellites, rebuy and/or add-on event registration will close at the end of the first break.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players of a Hold’em will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind.
- This schedule is subject to change and may be updated without prior notice.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years of age
- APT Tournament Rules Apply