The APT Taiwan 2019 is scheduled from February 20 to March 3 at the Chinese Texas Holdem Poker Association, Taipei, Taiwan.
|Events||Buy In + Fee (TWD)|
|Wed, Feb 20|
|13:00||Event 1: Dream Maker 5% Payout Day 1 NEW!||8,000||800|
|15:00||Event 2: Super High Rollers Day 1 (No POS pts.)||200,000||15,000|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||3,300||300|
|Thu, Feb 21|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A – 5 Million Guaranteed||30,000||3,000|
|13:00||Dream Maker 5% Payout Final Day NEW!|
|14:00||Super High Rollers Final Day|
|15:00||Event 3: Head Hunter Day 1 2,000 Bounty||8,000||800|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event||3,300||300|
|Fri, Feb 22|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B – 5 Million Guaranteed||30,000||3,000|
|13:00||Head Hunter Final Day 2,000 Bounty|
|14:00||Event 4: Pot Limit Omaha Hi Single Day Event (Shot Clock)||7,000||700|
|15:00||Event 5: High Rollers Single Day #1||50,000||4,000|
|18:00||Satellite 3: Last Chance “1 in 5” Main Event||6,600||600|
|Sat, Feb 23|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1C – 5 Million Guaranteed||30,000||3,000|
|14:00||Event 6: NLH Single Day Event #1 (Shot Clock)||7,000||700|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Championships Event||5,000||500|
|Sun, Feb 24|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 – 5 Million Guaranteed||30,000||3,000|
|15:00||Event 7: No Limit Hold’em #1 Day 1||9,000||900|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Championships Event||5,000||500|
|Mon, Feb 25|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 – 5 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||No Limit Hold’em #1 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 8: High Rollers #1 Day 1||80,000||6,000|
|15:00||Event 9: Short Deck Day 1 (Shot Clock)||9,000||900|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Championships Event||5,000||500|
|Tue, Feb 26|
|13:00||Event 10: Pot Limit Omaha Hi||9,000||900|
|13:00||High Rollers #1 Final Day|
|13:00||Short Deck Final Day (Shot Clock)|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight – 5 Million Guaranteed|
|15:00||Event 11: Short Deck High Rollers Single Day (Shot Clock)||50,000||4,000|
|18:00||Satellite 7: Championships Event||5,000||500|
|Wed, Feb 27|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1A – 5 Million Guaranteed||45,000||4,500|
|14:00||Event 12: NLH Single Day Event #2 (Shot Clock)||7,000||700|
|18:00||Satellite 8: Last Chance “1 in 5” Championships Event||10,000||1,000|
|Thu, Feb 28|
|13:00||Championships Day 1B – 5 Million Guaranteed||45,000||4,500|
|14:00||Event 13: Super Deep Stack Turbo||7,000||700|
|17:00||Event 14: Hyper Deep Stack Turbo #1||5,000||500|
|22:00||APT Players’ Party|
|Fri, Mar 1|
|13:00||Championships Day 2 – 5 Million Guaranteed||45,000||4,500|
|14:00||Event 15A: High Rollers #2 Day 1A||60,000||5,000|
|15:00||Event 16: No Limit Hold’em #2 Day 1||9,000||900|
|18:00||Event 17: Deep Stack Turbo #1||5,000||500|
|Sat, Mar 2|
|13:00||Championships Day 3 – 5 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||No Limit Hold’em #2 Final Day|
|13:30||Event 18: Monster Stack Day 1||15,000||1,500|
|14:00||Event 15B: High Rollers #2 Day 1B||60,000||5,000|
|18:00||Event 19: Deep Stack Turbo #2||5,000||500|
|Sun, Mar 3|
|13:00||Event 20: High Rollers Single Day #2||50,000||4,000|
|13:00||Monster Stack Final Day|
|13:00||High Rollers #2 Final Day|
|13:30||Championships FINAL Eight – 5 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 21: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo #2||5,000||500|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Events:Twain
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive (3) three 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Once a player starts to hesitate (est. 3 seconds), the Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- Remaining 8 players will receive 2 additional Time Bank button. (Does not apply to events with less than 20 players)
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player’s hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired and the player is out of Time Bank buttons.
- The “ANTE BB” format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The “ANTE BB” structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).
ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Satellites
- All events will be paid to the nearest 100
Minimum age limit is 18 years of age
A, B, C, D, E refers to category of event towards Player of the Series (POS).
This schedule may be updated without prior notice
APT reserves the right to cancel guarantee/s due to Force Majeure: Earthquake, Flooding and/or Typhoon