Update 09/052017: The venue has closed
Aces Poker is the very first brick & mortar poker room in Hanoi, Vietnam. In a country where gaming is limited to foreigners or Vietnamese with foreign passports, Aces Poker seems to be paving the way for poker to be considered a skill game or a mind sport. As ring games are not allowed to locals, Aces Poker conceptualized an innovative way to provide the Vietnamese community with a way to have their poker fix. With no cash game rake which other rooms rely on, Aces Poker instead offers membership to those who would like to avail of the tournament offerings of the sports club. Organizers hold 3 tournaments daily, 70% of the entry fees of which go to the prize pool and the rest to the club.
Aces Poker is licensed under the Poker & Bridge Federation .
Update 14/09/16: Foreign passport holders are no longer allowed to play at Aces Poker.
Address : 1 Tăng Bạt Hổ, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hanoi, Vietnam 10000
Website : http://acespoker.vn
Mon-Sat: 13:00 – 22:00
Sun: 09:00 – 22:00
Playing poker at Aces Poker Hanoi
- For legal reasons, Cash Games are not allowed. Tournaments are the only format on offer.
- Players need to be a member to access the activities of the club. Only locals are accepted.
- Membership rates: One month – 500k Vnd , 3 months – 1.2M Vnd , 6 months – 2M Vnd and 12 months – 3.6M Vnd
- The current daily schedule is : 2pm – 3M Vnd buy in , 6 pm – 2M Vnd , 8pm – 1M Vnd.
- Three formats are on offer: Deeepstack, Turbo and Normal. Two re-entries are allowed.
- Rake: 70% of the entry fees collected go into the prize pool, with the rest going towards rake.
- Turnout: Each tournament has so far attracted between 30 and 60 people.
On the Map