Holland Casino is a state-owned company and has a monopoly on gambling in the Netherlands. Most of the fourteen casinos located throughout the country offer poker.
Venlo is close to the German border and the casino is easily accessible due to its position close to the highway. It was built in 2006 in Eastern-style designs with two elephants before the entrance.
Playing Poker at Holland Casino – Venlo
Holland Casino Venlo offers poker on a daily basis. No Limit Hold’em cash games and Pot Limit Omaha are available every day.
- up to €10-€20 on occasion
- NLHE every day, PLO on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Sunday: NLHE €70+€10 Single Re-Entry | Cap: 40 players Alternate list
- Monday: NLHE €50+€10 Freezeout | Cap: 50 players Alternate list
- Thursday: NLHE €60+€30+€10 Bounty | Cap: 40 players
- Friday: NLHE €100+€10 Freezeout | Cap: 50 players Alternate list
- Saturday: Every last Saturday of the month a tournament with small buyin and a changing set-up
VENLO POKER SERIES
Three times a year Holland Casino Venlo organizes the Venlo Poker Series! In 2020 these will be held in March, July and December. The winner of each tournament also wins a ticket for the Dutch Open which is held annually in Holland Casino Breda. Besides enjoying a fantastic amount of money, the winner may call himself Dutch Champion Poker for a year!
- Currently no information
Address: Magalhaesweg 4, 5928 LN Venlo, Netherlands
Contact Number: +31 77 750 26 00
On the Map