Win Poker Club to host 1 billion VND guaranteed multi-flights event
Having already established a venue in Hanoi, Win Poker has now opened a new venue in Danang, which will host the upcoming National Poker Champions event.
The event will involve four separate starting flights across three different cities. Those cities will be Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh City. The two final days will then play out in Danang, with the winner taking home a minimum of 300 million VND ($13,200).
The National Poker Champions event will involve local and foreign players, and have a guaranteed prize pool of 1 billion VND (approximately $44,000). The three cities involved will offer qualifying events, and the first day flights will run until late September, with the final two days playing out on September 30th and October 1st. The buy in is set at 6 million VND. (5M +1M)
Pro Poker Club offers satellites to Suncity Cup
Pro Poker Club was the first venue of its kind to open in Ho Chi Minh City, with Somuchpoker reporting on the first edition of this establishment when it opened.
The club has taken adventurous steps forward this week, announcing that it will boost the prize pool of upcoming Pro Cup events and Pro Series events by giving away tickets for the upcoming Suncity Cup.
Pro Cup – Added Prize pool
1st : 70% ticket
Pro Series – Added Prize pool
1st: 1 ticket
2nd : 70%
Each ticket has a value of HKD 6,600, which is around 19 million VND. Players who win 50% of a ticket or another percentage will have the option to try to win the remaining percentage, or buy the rest of the ticket. The tickets won will not involve extra money for flights and accommodation. Players will have to arrange these separately.
About the Suncity Cup
- The Suncity Cup is a tournament series with Day 1 events held in a variety of locations throughout Asia (including a variety of satellite events)
- Day 2 and Final Table will be played in Macau during the last week of November, 2017
- Total prize pool is guaranteed at HKD8,000,000
- The buy-in for any Day 1 is HKD6,600 (or local currency equivalent)
- You can enter as many Day 1 events as you like for your chance to advance to Day 2 in Macau
Article by Craig Bradshaw