Skrill Review by Somuchpoker
First Transaction FREE
Instant Transfer To 200 Countries In 40 Currencies
24/7 Customer Support In 12 Languages
Gain an Instant Bronze VIP Status
– Skrill Explained –
Funded in 2001 as “Moneybookers”, current member of the Paysafe Group, Skrill allows payments and money transfers through the Internet.
“Skrill PrePaid Mastercard”, which can be used as a regular debit card (ATMs, online payments …), is available
Partnered with numerous companies in the gaming industry.
– Why Use a Skrill account ? –
Easy Deposit and Cashout to Most Poker Sites
No Gambling Transaction Traces !
Low Fees !
Do you need our assistance? Add us on Skype “somuchpoker.asia” or contact us by email
– Why create a Skrill account with Somuchpoker ? –
Benefit from Somuchpoker’s Support to guide you
with your every concern via Skype, Email, or Facebook.
Gain an Instant Bronze VIP Status !
– Skrill Fees –
On Deposits :
Free : Bank Transfer, Swift (3 to 5 days, unlimited deposit)
0.5% : Rapid Transfer
1% : Bitcoin (up to 529 USD)
1.9% to 2.5% : Skrill Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club (up to 143 USD)
3% :Skrill (up to 529 USD)
7% : Paysafe Card
On Withdrawals :
Bank Transfer, Swift : 5.50 €
Visa : 7,5%
Money Transfer : 1.9%. Cap: €20
On Foreign Exchange : Skrill charges 3.99% for conversions into the most common currencies.
Administrative Fee : 3 € / Month if account has been inactive for 12 months.
ATMs Fee : From 1.80 EUR to 1.75% of the amount to withdraw with the Skrill PrePaid Mastercard for Non-VIP and Bronze. No fees for Silver, Gold and Diamond VIP.
– How to Create your Skrill Account ? –
Go to Skrill website’s and click on “create a free account”.
Enter your email and choose a password.
Enter your personal details
(First and Last Name, Date of Birth).
Choose your country and currency
(you won’t be able to change it later !).
Enter your address.
Receive a SMS code on your mobile phone anywhere and get started !
– How to Verify your Skrill Account ? –
Receive an e-mail with a verification code (you may have to wait 24/48 hours).
Register a credit/debit card. When the details have been entered, Skrill will withdraw an amount between 1.01 and 2.99 (depending on the chosen currency).
Check your bank statement for the Skrill transaction
and write the specific amount into the appropriate field.
Get back the amount and start using your account.
– NEW! SKRILL Multi Currency –
A new functionality of the wallet is live, that customers can take advantage of: Multi-currency accounts + Exchange service. This service allows clients to hold basically one Skrill account (= 1 Customer ID) in different currencies.
– Availability: currently Skrill only
– Supported countries: Globally enabled for Skrill Ltd, INC accounts are out of scope
– Supported currencies: All Skrill-supported currencies
– Transaction fee: Standard FX fee 3.99%
Main transactional movements/payment through multi-currency balances:
– Type of balance accounts: The service offers one primary account (when customer is registering the account) and secondary accounts for every new currency added.
NB: The Skrill prepaid card and all payments connected to it as well as the Crypto exchanges are connected to the balance of the primary account only.
– Exchange service: the service allows customers to basically send/split money from one of their multi-currency balances to another. A Exchange section is available on My Account.
– Deposit: Customers can select the currency balance they want to make the deposit in – selecting a specific currency creates a separate multi-currency account in the wallet, if such does not already exist. Selecting a specific currency for the deposit does not mean that the deposit will be processed in that currency – it will only create a separate multi-currency account in that currency.
– Withdraw: Customer selects the balance from which to withdraw the funds. The customer is provided with a summary of the transaction details, including the processing currency and the FX fees, if applicable.
Send Money and Wallet Checkout:
– Customer can send money to other users from each of the created balances as long as the balance is sufficient to cover the fee and the transaction amount. Customer selects the balance to send the funds from.
– Customers can also select the currency balance they want to use for balance payments on the Wallet Checkout. On the merchant’s getaway, they can select their preferred currency balance from a drop-down menu to complete the payment.
– If a customer receives money in a currency for which they do not have a currency account, the funds are directly added into their primary balance after FX conversion.
– If a customer receives money in a currency for which a currency balance account already exists, the funds are added into that account without FX conversion.