As poker continues to grow in Vietnam, a second poker room opened at the end of March 2017 despite stringent laws against gaming for locals. WIN Poker Club, like Aces Poker is a brick & mortar poker room located in Hanoi, Vietnam. Since its opening the club has provided non-stop tournaments to ensure that its clientele is pepped up. It is operating under the supervision of the Poker and Bridge Federation. In accordance to Vietnamese laws, WIN Poker is not allowed to hold cash games in the premises and tournaments are only offered to its members who can avail of different membership plans.
Local citizens of Vietnam are allowed to avail membership.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun.: 11:00am – 12:00am.
Playing Poker at Win Poker Club
No Cash Games.
- Membership Card (One Day): 30,000 VND
- Membership Card (One Week): 100,000 VND
- Membership Cards (One Month): 300,000 VND
- Membership Cards-3 MONTHS: 750,000 VND
- Membership Cards-6 MONTHS: 900,000 VND
- Year Membership Card: 1,200,000 VND
- No limit hold’em super stack 5M (11am every Saturday and Sunday) with rake of 24%
- No limit hold’em deep stack 3M (11am every weekday from Monday to Friday) with rake of 30%
- No limit hold’em 2M (2pm every weekday from Monday to Friday) with rake of 30%
- No limit hold’em 1M + 500K Bounty (5pm everyday) with rake of 30%
On the Weekends: NLH Super stack 10M with rake of 20%
*WIN Poker Club holds the right to change tournament schedules without prior notice
See information above.
Address: 67 Phó Đức Chính 0084 Hanoi, VIETNAM
Contact Number: +84 4 3363 6666
On the Map
Win Poker Hanoi on Facebook
Latest poker news about vietnam
First poker club opens its doors in Ho Chi Minh City The Vietnam poker scene is undergoing a complete transformation.…
The young Vietnam poker community is growing quickly, thanks to a more favorable legal setting, but also because of t…
The Vietnamese poker community has seen the latest of numerous positive steps this week, as the coastal city of Nha T…
Despite the limited amount of poker in Vietnam, there are still some good stories that appear now and then. Just a we…
In Vietnam, only foreigners are allowed to gamble in the casinos that are currently operating in the country. But sin…