As poker continues to grow in Vietnam, a second poker room opened at the end of March 2017 despite stringent laws against gaming for locals. WIN Poker Club, like Aces Poker is a brick & mortar poker room located in Hanoi, Vietnam. Since its opening the club has provided non-stop tournaments to ensure that its clientele is pepped up. It is operating under the supervision of the Poker and Bridge Federation. In accordance to Vietnamese laws, WIN Poker is not allowed to hold cash games in the premises and tournaments are only offered to its members who can avail of different membership plans.
Local citizens of Vietnam are allowed to avail membership.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun.: 11:00am – 12:00am.
Playing Poker at Win Poker Club
No Cash Games.
- No membership subscription is required.
- New players need to register before joining in.
- No limit hold’em Sunday Million 2.4M (12am every Sunday) with rake of 16.67%.
- No limit hold’em Micro Million 720K (12am every Saturday) with rake of 16.67%.
- Daily NLH tournaments with buy ins from 240K to 1.2M every day with rake of 16.67%.
- Headup match & Sit’N’Go tournament with buy in from 500K – 2M with rake of 10%.
Tournament schedule will be posted weekly on Monday morning on its fanpage: www.facebook.com/winpokervietnam
* WIN Poker Club holds the right to change tournament schedules without prior notice
All normal tournaments have 16.67% rake.
Headup and SNG tournaments have 10% rake.
Address: 67 Phó Đức Chính 0084 Hanoi, VIETNAM
Contact Number: +84 4 3363 6666
On the Map
Win Poker Hanoi on Facebook
Latest poker news about vietnam
– English Version – (Vietnamese Version Below) The National Poker Champions 2017 (NPC 2017) will be held…
First poker club opens its doors in Ho Chi Minh City The Vietnam poker scene is undergoing a complete transformation.…
The young Vietnam poker community is growing quickly, thanks to a more favorable legal setting, but also because of t…
The Vietnamese poker community has seen the latest of numerous positive steps this week, as the coastal city of Nha T…
Despite the limited amount of poker in Vietnam, there are still some good stories that appear now and then. Just a we…
Read More : A chat with Mr. Van, president of Win Poker Club