After much success in Hanoi, WIN POKER Club has opened a second club which is located in the heart of Danang’s beach.
Since its opening, the club has provided non-stop tournaments to ensure that its clientele is pepped up. It is operating under the supervision of the Poker and Bridge Federation. In accordance to Vietnamese laws, WIN Poker, as all other poker clubs, is not allowed to hold cash games in the premises and can only provide different varieties of tournament poker.
Local citizens of Vietnam & foreigners are allowed to join its daily tournaments.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun.: 11:00am – 12:00am.
Playing Poker at Win Poker Club Danang
No Cash Games.
- No membership fee is required.
- New players need to register before joining.
- No Limit Hold’em Sunday Million 2.4M (12am every Sunday) with rake of 16.67%.
- No Limit Hold’em Micro Million 720K (12am every Saturday) with rake of 16.67%.
- Daily NLH tournaments with buy-ins ranging from 240K to 1.2M every day. Tournaments have a rake of 16.67%.
- Heads-up match & Sit’N’Go tournaments with buy ins ranging from 500K – 2M. These have a rake of 10%.
Tournament schedules will be posted weekly on Monday morning on its fanpage: www.facebook.com/winpokerdanang
* WIN Poker Club holds the right to change tournament schedules without prior notice
All normal tournaments have 16.67% rake.
Heads-up and SNG tournaments have 10% rake.
Address: 15 th floor, Holiday Beach Hotel, 300 Vo Nguyen Giap, Da Nang, VIETNAM
Contact Number: +84 97 554 9994 (Ms Linh)
On the Map
Win Poker Danang on Facebook
Latest poker news about vietnam
– English Version – (Vietnamese Version Below) The National Poker Champions 2017 (NPC 2017) will be held…
First poker club opens its doors in Ho Chi Minh City The Vietnam poker scene is undergoing a complete transformation.…
The young Vietnam poker community is growing quickly, thanks to a more favorable legal setting, but also because of t…
The Vietnamese poker community has seen the latest of numerous positive steps this week, as the coastal city of Nha T…
Despite the limited amount of poker in Vietnam, there are still some good stories that appear now and then. Just a we…
Read More : A chat with Mr. Van, president of Win Poker Club