Pokamania GGnet Review
Asian friendly; Satellites to live events in Asia
Fast and reliable software
Lots of recreational players coming from the casino
Android and I-Phone Apps
Pokamania Promotions Explained
- Freerolls: Every 2 hours Chinese Zodiac Freerolls
- AoF Jackpot: Hit the Jackpot by hitting a Straight Flush using both of your hole cards. All in tables only!
Play on Pokamania via Somuchpoker Rewards Club
- Rakeback deal: 35% Weekly rakeback paid every Monday on your player account. No volume requirement.
* In order to claim this deal you need to use the bonus code “SMPVIP” and send us your username after creating your account
* Make sure to get in touch with us before making your first deposit
Asian based poker room “Pokamania” is part of the growing GG network. With poker still growing in many parts of Asia, players are mostly less experienced than in other parts of the world.
- Software: Pokamania software is rich in features, easy to use and available both on PC, Android and I-Phone. The software can be toggled to support multiple monitors and tables scale well to make multitabling simple. Automated timebank, buyin and rebuy are available and multiple themes, decks and layouts can be selected. Several other useful gameplay options and information can be toggled on or off on the tables. Players also have an option to implement a “run it three times” rule, and also to place a straddle during games.
- Cash Games: All games run in Usd and traffic peaks on Asian evenings and on weekends. No Limit Hold’em traffic is excellent at microstakes and good in low and midstakes. Pot Limit Omaha games are also running
- Tournaments: $100,000 in tournament guarantees is offered every day on Pokamania. Players can choose from a large variety of formats: Progressive Bounty, Rebuy, Omaha… Rake for tournaments on Pokamania is one of industry’s lowest: 5% only for the Daily Guarantees! The platform is also giving away US$100,000 to the top 500 tournament players on the leaderboard, with the top place getting US$5,000. More: Detailed Schedule.
- Stacking Platform: Pokamania is the first poker room to integrate in its software a staking platform allowing players to buy and sell shares of their tournaments.
- Fortune Spin: With their own twist on the popular Spin &Go tournaments seen elsewhere, Pokamania has their own “Mega Spin” tournaments which operates much in the same way.
With soft games available from micro to middle stakes, Pokamania is an ideal room for both beginners and confirmed players.
- Deposits: Pokamania’s easy to use cashier offers a large variety of deposit options. Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard), Bank Wire, China Debit Card, i-BANQ are available as payment methods
- Withdrawals: The GG Network also has an excellent reputation as an efficient and reliable processor of withdrawals. Cashouts to E-wallets are paid within 24h and transactions through other methods are processed promptly as well. For players who prefer to deposit and withdraw through an Agent, we are happy to provide you with this option as well.