One of the biggest names in the online gaming world
Welcome package with plenty of tournament tickets
Part of the fourth largest poker network in the world: I-Poker
200% First Deposit Bonus up to €1,500
Betfair Bonus explained
- 200% First Deposit bonus: In terms of the first time deposit bonus, Betfair offers new depositors 200% on top of their deposit amount, which comfortably exceeds the industry standard offer of 100%. This bonus can be applied to any deposit amount up to 1,500 Euros. As with most poker rooms, the bonus is released in small increments as you play. No bonus code needed.
- Tournament tickets: There is also a small tournament token package which helps new players get started, and there are Sit and Go and cash game leaderboards which can provide a further cash boost.
- Rewards program: There is a loyalty system in place too, with every 1 Euro spent, leading to 25 bonus points, which are then multiplied by an increasing amount depending on your VIP level. These points can later be redeemed for cash.
Sign up now and test Betfair. Deposit, play few games and unlock your 200% deposit bonus
- Software: The software at Betfair is renowned for being the most easy to navigate, and is quite unique in the online poker world. Special features are minimal, but visually, the tables are fairly smooth to run.
- Cash Games: Games run both in British Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR). No-Limit Hold’em traffic is excellent at all limits. Micro and low stakes traffic is huge with dozens of tables at each limit. Middle and high stakes traffic is good as well, with at least 4-5 tables running at each limit up to NL1k. Omaha, and Omaha hi/lo, are available here, but finding opponents at the Omaha hi/lo tables is more difficult as you move up to higher stakes
- Tournaments: Betfair has a large selection of tournaments on offer, in all types of poker and with buy-ins to suit all players, including many tournaments with guaranteed prize-pools. Betfair Poker customers can also enjoy a Twister Poker, a special sit and go tournament format with a hyper-turbo blind structure and the prize randomly selected at the start of the tournament.
Betfair have a large casino and sportsbetting client, which brings many unexperienced players to the site and makes up for a soft competition.
- Deposits: Along with bank cards, players can also use Neteller, Paysafe, Moneybookers, Skrill, Paypal, and several other methods to deposit, which seems a very reasonable range of options that will suit most player's needs.
- Withdrawals: Withdrawal options are much the same as depositing ones, with most withdrawal options providing your funds within 48 hours. Bank cards can take slightly longer, but still fall within the usual 3-5 working days area.
- Security: Betfair is an old and trusted name in sports betting, and the poker side of operations will offer precisely the same peace of mind and security when it comes to player funds and transactions.